- Anti-wear hydraulic oil
- Hydraulic transmission oil
- Synthetic high temperature chain oil
- Lithium grease
- Gear Oil
- Thermal oil
- Spindle oil
- Internal combustion engine oil
- Transformer oil
- Antirust oil
- Bearing oil
- Quenching oil
- Freezer oil
- Vacuum pump oil
- Turbine oil
- Air compressor oil
- Turbine worm oil
- rail oil
Shandong Nailun New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- 经营模式：招商代理 Region: Jinan , Shandong, China Business model: Investment agent
- Address: Sutai Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
- Main: Fully synthetic gasoline engine oil, diesel engine oil, industrial oil, industrial lubricants, gear oil
- Product Details
- contact details
- NEXT: Anti-lubricating oil is very good-anti-lubricating oil
- Next: Run-resistant lubricants-Run-resistant lubricants (online consultation)-Quotes
- Lubricant Lubricant-Lubricant Lubricant (Online Consultation)
- Anti-lubricant website-anti-lubricant
- Anti-lubricant is good-anti-lubricant
- Anti-lubricant oil-anti-lubricant website
- Anti-lubricant oil (picture)-Good anti-lubricant oil-Anti-lubricant oil
- Diesel Engine Oil Suppliers | Longyan Diesel Engine Oil |
- Putian diesel engine oil, the difference between diesel engine oil and gear oil
- Xiamen Diesel Engine Oil
- Resistance lubricants joined (picture), diesel engine oil, engine oil, Fuzhou diesel engine oil
- Sanming diesel engine oil_resistant lubricants investment (recommended business) _diesel engine oil indicators
Anti-lubricant website-Anti-lubricant:What is the difference between lubricating oil manufacturers , lubricating oil brands , and engine oils?
The difference between lubricating oil and engine oil is that lubricating oil has a broad concept and many functions. Engine oil is a kind of lubricating oil. The specific information of lubricating oil and engine oil is as follows:
Lubricating oil and grease are a kind of lubricant. The so-called lubricant, in a nutshell, is between two relatively moving objects and has the function of reducing friction between two objects due to contact.
Lubricating oil is a technology-intensive product, a complex mixture of hydrocarbons, and its real performance is the combined effect of complex physical or chemical changes. The basic properties of lubricants include general physical and chemical properties, special physical and chemical properties, and simulated bench tests. Each type of lubricating grease has its common general physical and chemical properties to indicate the intrinsic quality of the product.
Engine oil, lubricating oil is very good, namely engine oil, English name: Engine oil. The density is about 0.91 × 103 (kg / m3), which can play a role in lubricating and reducing wear on the engine, assisting cooling and cooling, sealing and preventing leakage, preventing rust and corrosion, and damping and buffering. Known as the "blood" of automobiles. Motor oil is composed of two parts: base oil and additives. The base oil is the main component of the lubricating oil, which determines the basic properties of the lubricating oil. Additives can make up for and improve the deficiencies in the performance of the base oil, and give certain new properties. .
Misunderstanding of lubricant addition techniques
Car lubricants are used very frequently during maintenance. In addition to protecting the engine and reducing the number of oil changes, the quality of high-quality lubricant brands can also save oil costs. In this season, care must also be taken not to cause car failure due to improper use of lubricants. The following is a brief introduction to the misunderstanding of lubricant addition techniques.
Misunderstanding 1: Add more lubricant as you can
The amount of lubricating oil should be controlled between the upper and lower tick marks of the oil dipstick. No matter how good the lubricant brand is, adding too much will increase the stirring resistance of the crankshaft connecting rod and increase fuel consumption.
Misunderstanding 2: When the lubricant becomes black, it is time to change the oil
For lubricating oils without a quiet dispersant, the darkening of the oil is indeed a sign of severe deterioration of the oil, but the lubricating oils used in modern automobiles are generally added with a quiet decomposing agent. This kind of lubricating oil is easy to turn black after being used for a period of time.
Misunderstanding 3: Lubricants are often added without changing
It is always correct to check the lubricating oil, but only supplementing and not replacing can only make up for the lack of oil quantity, but cannot completely compensate for the loss of lubricating oil performance. During the use of very good lubricating oil brands, due to pollution, oxidation and other reasons, the quality will gradually decline, and at the same time, there will be some consumption, which will reduce the quantity.
Misunderstanding 4: Additives are very useful
Real high-quality lubricating oil is a finished product with a variety of engine protection functions. The formula already contains a variety of additives. Adding other additives on its own will not only provide additional protection to the vehicle, but will easily react with the chemicals in the engine oil, resulting in engine oil integration. Degraded performance.
I hope the above introduction will be of some help to you. After learning the above knowledge, I believe you will treat your car very well in the future.
You should read more books and information about lubricants, communicate with technical personnel in this industry, and use your own operations to improve your knowledge.
What you need to know about lubricants
(1) Automotive lubricants
(2) Industrial lubricants
Mechanical oil (high-speed lubricant), weaving machine oil, spindle oil, rail oil, rolling oil, gas turbine oil, compressor oil, refrigerator oil, cylinder oil, marine oil, gear oil, mechanical gear oil, axle oil, Instrument oil, vacuum pump oil
Technical indicators of lubricants
Viscosity index: The degree to which the viscosity of an oil changes with temperature. The relative value compared with the degree of change in the viscosity of a standard oil is called the viscosity index. The higher the value, the less affected by the temperature.
Viscosity: When a liquid moves by an external force, the resistance between its molecules is called viscosity.
Flash point: Under the specified conditions, the oil is heated to its low temperature when the steam forms a mixture with the surrounding air and comes into contact with the flame.
Pour point: refers to the oil that is cooled to a solid state, and placed at an inclined temperature to the low temperature at which the oil starts to move.
SAE grade: American Society of Automotive Engineers (viscosity) 0W 5W 10W 15W 20W 25W 10 20 30 40 50 60
API level: American Petroleum Institute (quality classification) SA SB SC SD SE SF SG SH SJ EC
CA CB CC CD CE CF CF-4 CG CG-4
Gear oil SAE grade 75W 80W 85W 90W 90 140 250 GL-1 GL-2 GL-3 GL-4 GL-5
(1) Detergent and dispersant: Adsorb oxidation products and disperse them in oil.
(3) Anti-wear agent: it can react with metal to generate low melting point in the high temperature part of the friction surface,
(4) Oily agents: They are all active substances with polar molecules, which can form a strong adsorption film on the metal surface. Under the condition of boundary lubrication, the lubricant is lubricating, which can prevent direct contact with the metal friction surface.
(5) Tackifier: It is also called thickener, which is mainly polyfluorinated polymer compound. Tackifier can not only increase the viscosity of oil, but also improve the viscosity and temperature performance of oil.
(6) Antirust agent: It is some polar compounds, which has strong adsorption force on metals, and can form a tight adsorption film at the interface between metal and oil to prevent the erosion of moisture, moisture and acidic substances; It can prevent oxidation and prevent the formation of acid oxides, thus preventing rust.
(7) Anti-foaming agent: It can make the air bubbles quickly overflow the oil surface, lose stability and be easy to rupture, thereby shortening the time of air bubbles.
Basic knowledge of lubricants
What is lubricant?
Lubricating oil is formulated from base oil and additives in strict proportion. The main additives are: antiwear agents, cleaning dispersants, etc.
Function of lubricating oil:
(1) Lubrication and reducing friction resistance
The function of the lubricating oil is to lubricate various parts in the engine and form a layer of oil film between the two surfaces to reduce frictional resistance and make the operation smoother.
(2) Sealing effect
The lubricating oil must form an effective seal between the piston ring and the cylinder to prevent leakage of steam and infiltration of external pollutants.
(3) Cooling effect
During operation, the heat or high temperature generated by the friction between the parts and the parts, the role of the lubricating oil is to cool and reduce the temperature of the engine.
Take away the harmful impurities and unburned insoluble substances in the machine, make these pollutants quickly leave the lubricating surface and avoid the formation of sludge.
(5) Anti-corrosion function
The lubricating oil can provide a completely separated oil film of the contact parts, which will reduce the chance of contact and wear of the parts and prevent the metal surface from being corroded.
Therefore, the lubricant needs to have the following characteristics to meet the above functions:
(1) High viscosity index performance
Viscosity index is a value that measures the change in viscosity and temperature of lubricating oil. The larger the value, the smaller the change in viscosity with temperature, so that it can adapt to a wider operating temperature range.
(2) Low volatility
During high-temperature operation, low volatility must be maintained to reduce lubricant consumption, thereby reducing the number of lubricant additions.
By adding detergent and dispersant, the lubricating oil can effectively prevent the piston ring from being clamped and prevent the accumulation of sludge on the piston ring and the cylinder.
(4) Good filterability, avoiding the blockage of the filter by the lubricating oil, so as to provide a smooth oil circulation system to ensure the cleanliness and excellent cooling of the lubricating oil.
(5) Anti-foaming characteristics prevent foam from forming in the lubricating oil and rupture the oil film, thereby reducing the oxidation rate of the lubricating oil and reducing the loss of the lubricating oil.
Lubricant is very good-Lubricant is provided by Shandong Lubricant Co., Ltd. Shandong NaiRun Lubricant Co., Ltd. (moochacho.icu) provides customers with "full synthetic gasoline engine oil, diesel engine oil, industrial oil, industrial lubricants, gear oil" and other businesses, the company has "Nairun" and other brands. Focusing on lubricants and other industries, it has a high reputation in Jinan, Shandong. For more information, please contact: Manager Wang.