- Anti-wear hydraulic oil
- Hydraulic transmission oil
- Synthetic high temperature chain oil
- Lithium grease
- Gear Oil
- Thermal oil
- Spindle oil
- Internal combustion engine oil
- Transformer oil
- Antirust oil
- Bearing oil
- Quenching oil
- Freezer oil
- Vacuum pump oil
- Turbine oil
- Air compressor oil
- Turbine worm oil
- rail oil
Anti-lubricant is good-anti-lubricant
Shandong Nailun New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- 经营模式：招商代理 Region: Jinan , Shandong, China Business model: Investment agent
- Address: Sutai Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
- Main: Fully synthetic gasoline engine oil, diesel engine oil, industrial oil, industrial lubricants, gear oil
- Product Details
- contact details
- Prev: Lubricant-resistant lubricant website
- Next: Run-resistant lubricants-Run-resistant lubricants (online consultation)-Quotes
- Lubricant Lubricant-Lubricant Lubricant (Online Consultation)
- Anti-lubricant website-anti-lubricant
- Anti-lubricant is good-anti-lubricant
- Anti-lubricant oil-anti-lubricant website
- Anti-lubricant oil (picture)-Good anti-lubricant oil-Anti-lubricant oil
- Diesel Engine Oil Suppliers | Longyan Diesel Engine Oil |
- Putian diesel engine oil, the difference between diesel engine oil and gear oil
- Xiamen Diesel Engine Oil
- Resistance lubricants joined (picture), diesel engine oil, engine oil, Fuzhou diesel engine oil
- Sanming diesel engine oil_resistant lubricants investment (recommended business) _diesel engine oil indicators
Anti-lubricant is very good-anti-lubricant:Lubricant manufacturers , lubricant brands , engine oil
During the use of the engine, flue gas will enter the lubricating oil system, which will cause the performance of the lubricating oil to decline. The oil path will be blocked or even the mechanical parts will be damaged. Its research is of practical significance. The development and design of traditional additives requires huge testing and evaluation and bench test costs, and the lubricant is mixed. It is difficult to give a satisfactory explanation of the mechanism of the dispersant, which makes the design of the dispersant have Compared with subjectivity and blindness, computer simulation methods are used to effectively study the interaction between substances and the non-equilibrium evolution process of the system to shorten the development cycle. What are its dispersive properties?
1. Selection of research methods Molecular simulation, mesoscopic simulation, and macro-thermodynamics have established research methods for the structure of matter at different scales. Each method has its specific mechanical method. It is very effective for relatively simple systems. It can calculate the atomic molecules more accurately. The shortcomings of calculation are very large. For this reason, in recent years, simulation methods suitable for mesoscopic systems have developed rapidly.
2. Selection of model compounds The purpose of selecting model compounds to replace the actual substances in the system is to simplify the structure or properties of the substances and ignore factors unrelated to the nature of the system. In order to meet the requirements of simulating the calculation, a clear material structure must be given. The general criteria for selecting model compounds is to make certain properties of the model material similar to the actual material, which generally determines the behavior of the material in the system.
3. Definition of dispersing performance In the Huicheng experiment, the anti-lubricating oil was quoted. Since it is found that the soot accumulation will increase the viscosity of the lubricating oil, the dispersing performance of the dispersant is often measured by measuring the relative viscosity of the lubricating oil. The smaller, the better the dispersion performance. To be precise, the anti-lubricating oil is very good, and there is a clear physical index corresponding to the dispersion performance. The specific physical index measured by experiments is often a comprehensive reflection of the dispersion performance, and it has no meaning.
4. Acquisition of simulation parameters. The important simulation parameters are the interaction parameters between beads of different substances. Therefore, the acquisition of parameter 0 is the acquisition of parameters. Generally, the parameters can be obtained by experimental methods or calculation methods. Because there is no experimental data for the parameters between some substances, you can use the BLEN method, which is a molecular simulation method.
5. Simulation scheme and analysis of results The dispersant is made up of two parts, the polar end and the non-polar chain, and the amount of the connection between the non-polar chain and the polar end. Dispersion performance has a certain effect.
This simulation result is in full agreement with the experimental phenomenon; when the affinity of the non-polar chain and the lubricating oil is strong, the formed micelle structure is stable, the dispersion performance is good, and the interaction between the non-polar chain and the lubricating oil weakens The micelle structure is unstable and the dispersion performance is poor. We must choose the one that suits us in the selection process.
What are the requirements for lubricant agents for future development
As a special group of lubricant agents, there is a need for survival and development, but in this entire industry, how do distributors obtain greater profits and how to pursue profitability in the market, these are our connections. What you need to know.
It ’s like a small brand. When the agent wants to treat guests and treat the agent like that, it is just a form of attracting investment and being attracted. So you can clearly understand the rationale of the two sides and take their own needs to achieve mutual management and integrity. Fair cooperation, therefore, agents need to have these points, but these points are sufficient and necessary.
(1) New ideas. For lubricant agents, the thinking must be new, keep up with the changes in the market competition and keep pace with the times, and be able to carry out their own transformation and update in a timely manner.
(2) To be people-oriented and establish the concept of human-managed market. Through the introduction, cultivation, and promotion of human resources, an organizational team with its own advantages can be established, and the potential needs of manufacturers for market development can be met. , And on the basis of the same interests, to achieve cooperation between the two and even win-win.
(3) You can choose to promote the horizontal agency development strategy, so that you can make a difference and build materials in the entire public domain.
(4) Many manufacturers are facing a crisis of competition, and their trust and reliance on agents are greatly weakened. Therefore, we must take a unique approach, live in desperation, and excel at mining wealth from poverty.
(5) It is important to pay attention to the spirit of the contract, and you must speak with one breath in order to establish your own business reputation and morals.
Therefore, the above several factors are the requirements of the lubricant agent for the future development trend. According to these, the development of the lubricant market is greatly improved.
Internationally, the quality classification standards for engine oils are usually determined by API standards. API is short for American Petroleum Institute. The engine oil is divided into diesel engine oil by API, which is represented by "C", CA, CB, CC, CD, CE, CF, CF-4, CG-4, and CH-4; gasoline engine oil is represented by "S", SA , SB, SC, SD, SE, SF, SG, SH, SJ. With the advancement of science and technology, the quality of engine oil has also improved. The alphabetical order represents the development of engine oil quality. The later the letter, the higher the quality. The current high quality standard for gasoline engines is SJ, which was adopted in 1996. Diesel engine oil has developed from the earlier CA grade to the current CH-4. Generally, if the words SG / CF-4 and SF / CD are printed on the oil tank, it means that it can be used for both gasoline engines and diesel engines. The specific classification of lubricating oil is 6 kinds of oil for winter, 4 kinds of oil for summer, and 16 kinds of general oil for winter and summer.
1. Oil grades for winter are: 0W, 5W, 10W, 15W, 20W, 25W. The symbol W stands for Winter is the abbreviation of Winter. The smaller the number before W, the lower the low-temperature viscosity and the better the low-temperature fluidity. The lower the applicable temperature;
2. Oil grades for summer are: 20, 30, 40, 50. The larger the number, the greater the viscosity, and the higher the applicable temperature.
How about Lubricant Lubricant-Lubricant Lubricant-Lubricant Lubricant (view) provided by Shandong Lubricant Lubricant Co., Ltd. Shandong Nairun Lubricant Co., Ltd. (moochacho.icu) is the leader in lubricants in Jinan, Shandong. Over the years, the company has implemented the principles of scientific management, innovation and development, and honesty and trustworthiness to meet customer needs. The leaders of NIL lubricants and all staff warmly welcome people from all walks of life to inquire and negotiate to create a better future for NIL lubricants.