- Anti-wear hydraulic oil
- Hydraulic transmission oil
- Synthetic high temperature chain oil
- Lithium grease
- Gear Oil
- Thermal oil
- Spindle oil
- Internal combustion engine oil
- Transformer oil
- Antirust oil
- Bearing oil
- Quenching oil
- Freezer oil
- Vacuum pump oil
- Turbine oil
- Air compressor oil
- Turbine worm oil
- rail oil
Anti-lubricant oil (picture)-Good anti-lubricant oil-Anti-lubricant oil
Shandong Nailun New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- 经营模式：招商代理 Region: Jinan , Shandong, China Business model: Investment agent
- Address: Sutai Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
- Main: Fully synthetic gasoline engine oil, diesel engine oil, industrial oil, industrial lubricants, gear oil
- Product Details
- contact details
- Previous: Diesel Engine Oil Suppliers | Longyan Diesel Engine Oil |
- Next: Run-resistant lubricants-Run-resistant lubricants (online consultation)-Quotes
- Lubricant Lubricant-Lubricant Lubricant (Online Consultation)
- Anti-lubricant website-anti-lubricant
- Anti-lubricant is good-anti-lubricant
- Anti-lubricant oil-anti-lubricant website
- Anti-lubricant oil (picture)-Good anti-lubricant oil-Anti-lubricant oil
- Diesel Engine Oil Suppliers | Longyan Diesel Engine Oil |
- Putian diesel engine oil, the difference between diesel engine oil and gear oil
- Xiamen Diesel Engine Oil
- Resistance lubricants joined (picture), diesel engine oil, engine oil, Fuzhou diesel engine oil
- Sanming diesel engine oil_resistant lubricants investment (recommended business) _diesel engine oil indicators
Anti-lubricant oil (picture)-Good anti-lubricant oil-Anti-lubricant oil:Lubricant manufacturers , lubricant brands , engine oil organic molybdenum action mechanism
The lubrication and friction reduction mechanism of organic molybdenum is mainly related to the polished surface of the friction pair. On the surface of the friction pair, at the points of high load pressure, a chemical reaction occurs at the tip, which promotes the decomposition of organic molybdenum, decomposing molybdenum disulfide and some Phosphides, sulfides, nitrides, etc. These products are dispersed in an oil solvent, adsorbed and deposited on the friction surface, and molybdenum disulfide forms a film to cover the anti-wear layer, thereby achieving the effects of friction reduction, anti-wear and lubrication.
The nitrogen-containing modified organic molybdenum is dissolved in the lubricant in a liquid form. When the lubricating part is in a relaxed working condition, a physical and chemical reaction film is formed on the friction surface to reduce friction and wear. Under severe working conditions such as high speed, high temperature, and high pressure, organic molybdenum is decomposed into nano-scale molybdenum disulfide chemical reaction film, and laminated on the metal surface with a layered microcrystalline structure. The thickness of each layer is 0.625nm, and the distance between layers is 1.32nm. This nano-scale chemical reaction film changes the movement mode of the friction surface of the metal from sliding friction to rolling friction, greatly reduces the friction coefficient, doubles the extreme pressure performance, and has a long-term continuous effect.
Organic molybdenum additives have been widely used abroad, mainly used in internal combustion engine lubricants, turbine engine lubricants and other fields. Many literatures show that nitrogen-containing organic molybdenum has synergistic effects of reducing friction and abrasion with these sulfur-containing additives such as detergent dispersant, extreme pressure agent (sulfurized isobutylene, sulfurized fatty oil, etc.), (phosphorous acid, etc.).
With the rapid development of science and technology, the structure of automobile engines is becoming more and more precise, and the clearances of the engines are becoming smaller and smaller. The friction surfaces of the engines are also treated very smoothly. Precision engines no longer need to rely on high-viscosity oils to improve The tightness of the engine and low viscosity oil can fully meet the sealing requirements of precision engines. On the other hand, lubricating oil is very good, and the precise structure puts forward higher requirements for the lubricating effect provided by the lubricating oil. Therefore, additives such as organic molybdenum have attracted much attention and respect.
What are the requirements for lubricant agents for future development
As a special group of lubricant agents, there is a need for survival and development, but in this entire industry, how do distributors obtain greater profits and how to pursue profitability in the market, these are our connections. What you need to know.
It ’s like a weak brand. When an agent wants to treat guests and treat agents like that, the website of Lubricant Lubricants is nothing more than a form of investment promotion and investment attraction, so you can clearly understand the rationale of the two sides and take their own needs. Achieve common management and honesty and fair cooperation between the two parties. Therefore, agents need to have these points, but these points are sufficient and necessary.
(1) New ideas. For lubricant agents, the thinking must be new, keep up with the changes in the market competition and keep pace with the times, and be able to carry out their own transformation and update in a timely manner.
(2) To be people-oriented and establish the concept of people-managed markets. Through the introduction, training, and promotion of human resources, an organizational team with its own advantages can be established, and the potential needs of manufacturers for market development can be met, and the interests are consistent. On the cornerstone of the two, to achieve cooperation and even a win-win situation.
(3) You can choose to promote the horizontal agency development strategy, so that you can make a difference and build materials in the entire public domain.
(4) Many manufacturers are facing a crisis of competition, and their trust and reliance on agents are greatly weakened. Therefore, we need to take a unique approach to offer quotations for lubricants, and we must be alive at all times and be good at mining wealth from poverty.
(5) It is important to pay attention to the spirit of the contract, and you must speak with one breath in order to establish your own business reputation and morals.
Therefore, the above several factors are the requirements of the lubricant agent for the future development trend. According to these, the development of the lubricant market is greatly improved.
First introduce to you the meaning of the oil label: "W" stands for winter (winter). The smaller the number in front of it, the better the low-temperature fluidity of the oil, and the number after "W" (a horizontal back) is the oil. An index of high temperature resistance. The larger the value, the better the protection performance of the oil under high temperature. Here are the labeled parameters:
5w external low temperature resistance -30 ° C
10w external low temperature resistance -25 ° C
15w external low temperature resistance -20 ° C
20w external low temperature resistance -15 ° C
30 resistant to external high temperature 30 ° C
40 resistant to external high temperature 40 ° C
50 resistant to external high temperature 50 ° C
For example: the applicable external temperature range of 5W-40 oil is from -30 ° C to 40 ° C; and the applicable external temperature range of 10W-30 oil is -25 ° C to 30 ° C. Obviously, the heat resistance and cold resistance performance of 5W-40 is better than 10W-30, but the price is relatively expensive, so you have to choose the engine oil that suits you according to the requirements of your environment, or you will waste silver.
Lubricant Lubricant-Quotation of Lubricant Lubricant is provided by Shandong Lubricant Lubricant Co., Ltd. Lubricant Lubricant-Quotation of Lubricant Lubricant was launched by Shandong Lubricant Lubricant Co., Ltd. (moochacho.icu) this year. The above pictures are for reference only, please call this page or the telephone number on the photo to request Contact: Manager Wang.