- Anti-wear hydraulic oil
- Hydraulic transmission oil
- Synthetic high temperature chain oil
- Lithium grease
- Gear Oil
- Thermal oil
- Spindle oil
- Internal combustion engine oil
- Transformer oil
- Antirust oil
- Bearing oil
- Quenching oil
- Freezer oil
- Vacuum pump oil
- Turbine oil
- Air compressor oil
- Turbine worm oil
- rail oil
Resistant lubricants join (picture) | Diesel Engine Oil | Zhangzhou Diesel Engine Oil
Shandong Nailun New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- 经营模式：招商代理 Region: Jinan , Shandong, China Business model: Investment agent
- Address: Sutai Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
- Main: Fully synthetic gasoline engine oil, diesel engine oil, industrial oil, industrial lubricants, gear oil
- Product Details
- contact details
- Prev: Putian diesel engine oil, anti-lubricant lubricant investment (recommended business), diesel engine oil, gasoline engine oil
- Next: Run-resistant lubricants-Run-resistant lubricants (online consultation)-Quotes
- Lubricant Lubricant-Lubricant Lubricant (Online Consultation)
- Anti-lubricant website-anti-lubricant
- Anti-lubricant is good-anti-lubricant
- Anti-lubricant oil-anti-lubricant website
- Anti-lubricant oil (picture)-Good anti-lubricant oil-Anti-lubricant oil
- Diesel Engine Oil Suppliers | Longyan Diesel Engine Oil |
- Putian diesel engine oil, the difference between diesel engine oil and gear oil
- Xiamen Diesel Engine Oil
- Resistance lubricants joined (picture), diesel engine oil, engine oil, Fuzhou diesel engine oil
- Sanming diesel engine oil_resistant lubricants investment (recommended business) _diesel engine oil indicators
Resistant lubricants joined (picture) | Diesel Engine OilSteam Engine Oil | Zhangzhou Diesel Engine Oil:Lubricant manufacturers , lubricant brands , oil agents
What is lube used for? what's the effect?
Lubricating oil is composed of base oil and additives. Base oil is the main body of lubricating oil. Diesel engine oil, engine oil, and additives are important supplements for base oil. Today, base oils and additives must complement each other to cope with the harsh working conditions faced by engines and transmissions.
The role of lubricants is:
1. Reduce friction: Adding a lubricant to the friction surface can reduce the friction coefficient, thereby reducing friction resistance and saving energy consumption.
2. Reduced wear: Lubricants can reduce abrasion caused by abrasive wear, surface fatigue and adhesion wear between friction surfaces.
3． Cooling effect: The lubricant can absorb heat, transfer heat and dissipate heat, so it can reduce the temperature rise caused by frictional heat.
4． Anti-rust effect: The presence of lubricant on the friction surface can prevent rust caused by air, water droplets, water vapor, corrosive gases and liquids, dust and oxides.
5． Power transmission: In many cases, lubricants have the function of power transmission, such as hydraulic transmission.
6. Sealing effect: The lubricant forms a seal on some exposed parts and prevents moisture and impurities from entering.
7. Shock absorption effect: When shock load is applied, it can absorb shock energy, such as automobile shock absorbers.
8. Detergent effect: impurities can be taken away through the circulation of lubricating oil and filtered out by the filter.
Anything else you need to know, you can consult the anti-lubricant, hope it can help you
How to identify the quality of lubricants?
Three methods can help car owners choose the right lubricant:
First to observe. If the engine oil is clear and yellow-brown, it means its quality is good; if the color is cloudy or emulsified, the index of diesel engine oil indicates that it contains more water; if the engine oil has a burning odor, it means that it is prematurely oxidized or mixed with other oils.
The second is to see if there are any precipitates, which are by no means good oil.
Third, you can drop the oil on an iron plate or exhaust pipe above 110 ° C. If a crackle appears, it means that the oil contains moisture.
The insurance method is to purchase fuel at a dealer, a big-name gas station or a repair shop. When changing the car lubricant, the owner should pay attention to the following points:
1. Select the lubricant suitable for your car
The lubricating oil should be selected according to the requirements of the engine. Neither excessively high engine oils, Zhangzhou Diesel Engine Oil, nor lower-grade engine oils can be used in higher-demand engines. The choice of lubricating oil can be increased to one level based on the manufacturer's recommendation, or the performance of synthetic engine oil is better.
It should be noted that new vehicles are better to use oils with lower viscosity, such as 0w-40, 5w-40, and 10w-40, which can make the lubricant flow faster, 15w40 diesel engine oil, and reduce wear at startup. If it is in a high temperature season or the engine has worn to a certain degree, it is necessary to choose a high viscosity oil, such as 15w-50, etc., which is conducive to forming a thick oil film, maintaining the pressure of the oil, and reducing oil consumption.
Zhangzhou Diesel Engine Oil and Lubricant Lubricant joined. Diesel Engine Oil 15w40 was provided by Shandong Lubricant Lubricant Co., Ltd. Shandong Nairun Lubricant Co., Ltd. (moochacho.icu) adheres to the "people-oriented" corporate philosophy, has a professional workforce, strives to provide good products and services to the society, and welcomes new and old customers to visit us, sincerely Cooperation for a better future. Resistant Lubricant-Your trusted friend, company address: Sutai Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province, Contact: Manager Wang.